New Office Procedures for Patient Appointments in the Time of COVID-19
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
In order to provide the highest safety for our patients and staff, the following will be required for each patient appointment:
- If you are not feeling well or have a cough or fever, please stay home. We will send patients home that have any symptoms, and we will schedule you for a later date.
- We will not be using our waiting room. When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your vehicle or outside the building. We will call you when we are ready for your arrival. If this presents a problem for you, please let us know.
- Please wear a face mask or covering to your appointment. If you do not have one, we will provide you with one. We will also ask you to sanitize your hands when you enter.
- When booking or confirming your appointment, we will be asking screening questions related to COVID-19. We will take your temperature and ask those questions again before beginning your appointment.
- We ask that only patients with scheduled appointments come into the office. Please contact us if circumstances require a guardian or caretaker to be present.
- Returning and follow-up appointments will be made by phone after appointments are complete.
- Payments will be taken by phone prior to or following appointments.
Thank you for your cooperation during these trying times. Please know, as always, we are putting safety first.