A Simple Alternative to Traditional Dental Insurance
Dental insurance plans are becoming increasingly problematic. If you are fortunate enough to have dental insurance through your employer, then it can be a nice benefit for you. Otherwise, dental insurance usually is not worth purchasing for individuals or families on the open market. Retirees and others without dental insurance are left with few options for affordable, quality dental care.
Because of this, our office is offering a simple alternative to insurance to help you with your dental needs: Smith Dental Health Plan. There are no deductibles and no concerns about annual maximum benefits, waiting periods, or whether or not a procedure is covered by the plan. We hope that the SDHP will help you get the care you need to achieve and maintain dental health.
Smith Dental Health Plan includes:
- 2 adult cleanings (prophylaxis) per year
- 1 periodic or comprehensive exam per year
- 1 set of check-up x-rays per year (bitewings or full mouth set)
- 2 fluoride treatments per year
- 15% discount on all other services or products
- $365 per year; $320 for each additional family member in the same household (at least a $422 value per patient)
Contact us to enroll today!
SDHP conditions: SDHP only applies to services provided at Dr. Smith’s office. This plan is non-transferable and cannot be combined with other offers. Payment must be made at the time of service. Cleanings, x-rays, and fluoride treatments must be completed within 12 months of purchase. When using Care Credit, the discount decreases to 10%. Plan Year 2021.